It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Obviously, the annual Sephora VIB sale is here (Yay)!! These are my top recommendations for this year! There have been so many exciting brands launching at Sephora (hello Violet Voss, Kiehl’s, and even Colourpop!) that this has been one of the hardest decisions yet.
I compiled this list with a couple things in mind and think it could be helpful to ya when considering what to buy:
1 – Can I get it somewhere else at the same or better deal? I can find many of my skincare staples at Ulta, so I skip it here. 2 – What have wanting to try that I might not find on sale or is limited edition? Is Tom Ford really going to ever go on sale? Doubtful. 3 – What are my specific needs? I travel a lot and am always trying to minimize the makeup and skincare I travel with. Last year I found a great holiday set from Shisedo that almost lasted me throughout traveling for almost the year. This year I’m thinking about the Marc Jacobs Glambition palette because I think I could get away with only traveling with that. Think about your upcoming year and what you’ll be needing or gifting! Let’s get into it!
- Laura Mercier Le Petite Soufflés Collection – Ohmygoodness. I have actually never been able to get this before it’s sold out, but I’m hoping this is going to be my year. This set comes with 6 super luxe body cremes that smell better than heaven. Body care is often something most people won’t splurge on for themselves, but will absolutely love. This is a great way to try a lot from Laura Mercier before investing in a large creme and also perfect to break up for gifts. I am planning to keep a few and put the rest in some Christmas gift baskets for my family.
- Jo Malone London Cologne Collection – I was so happy Sephora started carrying this brand! I am in search of a new uber long-lasting perfume for the new year and I’m hoping this has something I get obsessed with. It’s pricey, but a brand I’m dying to try. Once again, you could split these up for some cute gifts this holiday season!
- Sephora Favorites – These sets are so bomb and you can honestly find one for anything you want. There’s actually a whole brand tab for these on their website, that’s how many there are! My faves this year are the Hair Rescue Masks set and the Lashstash set, but you can go with fragrance, skincare, makeup, highlighter, the list goes on. These are fantastic gifts to pamper anyone in your life! You’re bound to find something you love!
- Clarisonic Uplift – This is something I use almost every single day and what has made the biggest difference to my skin over the past 10 years. If there’s a bigger budget skin item you’re wanting to try out, now is the time! A few years ago I bought the mini Foreo during this sale and while I love it for travel (and charge time!), it definitely does not replace my Clarisonic. I know there are a lot of dupes now, but the clarisonic was something that was gifted to me by my Grandmother before I started high school. have stayed very loyal and replaced it over the years. If you are getting this for yourself or gifting it to someone under 25, save some coin and grab one of the cute Mia 2 gift sets – it does the job!
- Natasha Denona – Your eyeshadows have my heart and my money. This is a bold statement, but if you don’t have the Sunset Palette it would have to be my #1 pick for this sale. It is still by far my favorite color scheme and thankfully just came back in stock!! I did a full review on my love affair with this palette here if you’d like more details. I’ve been waiting to try more from the brand until this sale. I’ve got my eye on the new Lila palette and the chroma top coats from her holiday collection. Don’t sleep on it – go try something!
- Foundation – Some of us wear foundation every. single. day. So it sure is important to have a good one! If you have a luxe favorite or want to try one, pick it up! Sephora recently started carrying La Mer, if you’re out there feeling super ultra boujee. I am personally on a quest to find one I like just as much or better than the Armani Luminous Silk, that is cheaper. I’m going to give Laura Mercier’s Flawless Fusion a shot, so lets all pray I do a halfway decent job picking out my shade.
Remember! If you don’t get something you had your eye on during this sale don’t forget to shop around. I know the Laura Mercier sets always sell out super early, but you can check for them at Nordstrom too. Brands also offer some amazing deals around Black Friday! Some of the best deals I found last year were at Tatcha, ABH, and Glamglow (which is why you don’t see them on this list).
That is it for my Sephora sale picks! What do you have your eye on this year? I can’t wait to play with some fun new things! The sale runs Nov. 3-6 for VIB Rouge members and Nov. 10-15 for VIBs. If you’re a rouge member, luckily you can shop both times this year!