• Nashville Getaway Guide
    Nashville, TN

    Nashville Getaway Guide

    Now that we’re living in Cincinnati, there are so many great cities that we can easily visit for a quick getaway. Seriously, I decided where we were going less than 24hs from when we were leaving!! For our first mini-vacay of the summer, we decided to hop down to Nashville for a few days! We were looking to go somewhere to just relax and eat great food – and what…

    Drugstore Foundation Battle

    Drugstore Foundation Battle

    L’Oreal, Covergirl, & Flower Beauty Not to be dramatic – BUT one of the worst feelings has to be finding out that one of your staple, ride or die, favorite beauty products is getting the axe. Discontinued is just a dirty word around here. Maybe you had time to prepare and gets back-ups and maybe you didn’t. Regardless, it’s such a bummer when your tried-and-true is gone forever. This inevitable…

    Weekend in Austin
    Austin, Texas

    Weekend in Austin

    Follow my blog with Bloglovin A-T-X!! How could anyone not love the state of Texas?? Dallas (catch up on our last stop here!) is always a good idea, but Austin might be an even better one. Max and I both agreed my birthplace is at the top of our shortlist – should we ever be fabulous enough to live there. We spent a rainy couple of days exploring Austin through…

    Best Travel Makeup

    Best Travel Makeup

    Packing is never easy. I live by putting it off until the last possible minute – especially packing my makeup. How are you supposed to predict which eye-shadows you could potentially need?? Which foundation is going to agree most with your traveling? Packing makeup is when you have to ask the hard-hitting questions. Is this highlighter really going to be there for you?? Can you always count on that powder?…

    Shop the Post

    it Cosmetics Ball Powder Brush No. 8
    Morphe 504 Large Pointed Blender
    Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Gloss
    MAC Subculture Lip Pencil
    MAC Peachstock Lipstick
    Flutter Lashes – Loveable
    Velour Whispie Sweet Nothings
    MAC Extended Play Gigablack Mascara
    Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette
    MUFE Star Lit Powder Ivory
    Kylie Cosmetics Ultra Glow Santorini
    Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo
    Colourpop Rodeo Drive Bronzer
    Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder
    Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
    Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
    Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder
    Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
    Smashbox Primerizer
    Benefit Porefessional Primer
    Rownyeon Professional Makeup Case
    Sephora Pack It All Organizer
    Beis Travel The Cosmetic Case
    Lilly Lashes – Miami
    Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
    Velvet Noir Mascara
    ABH x Amrezy Highlighter
    Illuminati Diamond Glow Powder
    The Summer Palette
    Dallas Getaway
    Dallas, TX

    Dallas Getaway

    A Dallas getaway is always a good idea. Since this is my third time visiting in the past 15 months, I feel pretty confident making such a bold statement. 90% of my fabulous week in Dallas consisted of puppy snuggles, hanging out with family, and playing board games as much as possible. For the other 10% I managed to tear myself off the couch with the pups to do a…